Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tomorrow my Aunty L from Malaysia is visiting. She will notice that I have not lost any weight since I last saw her a good 3 months ago. She will comment. She will go home and tell her darling daughter, Cousin A that I "look the same". Cousin A will be less motivated to lose weight and get all flabby and complacent. Hopefuly, she will continue to lose weight at the sluggish rate of 0.5kg every fortnight and I will lose at least 7 kg in my 3 week fast. 10 points for me! 0 points for competitive Asian relatives! Hoorah!

Weight: 56.4 kg / 124.3 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Than you for your earlier comment on my post. It's always nice to hear from the quiet readers. I like knowing those who read my blog. <3

    Your Auntie sounds scary! All the judgment, I hope you go alright tomorrow and she doesn't comment. That wouldn't be very nice. :(

    ReplyDelete